We've just updated https://mastodon.earth to mastodon v3.2.0 😀
The release notes are available here: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/releases/tag/v3.2.0
Finally I found a solution for the crackeling/ coppy/ watery sound with Firefox on FreeBSD. Thank you Dan
We need a cultural shift in libre software, we need to name things and quit talking of "developers".
- Designers to think of how the project can elegantly solve actual problems
- Devs to share technical feasibility and make the software
- Translators so anyone can use it
- A feedback team to protect devs & designers from harrassment and show progress
- A community to use the project, give feedback, accept their opinion is not universal, and pay for what it uses. Everyone needs to eat.
I should have made the setup at home. Remot Management is nice but nothing is as good as beeing on site
Seems like I've to go again to the data center and connect the disk to the SAS port on the mainboard instead to the RAID controller
I get frequent updates from the World Food Program about there current projects. But I can’t look for long at it, tears start to rush into my eyes.
It was the sam when I was in Angola and saw the poverty next to super richness.
Lately I give again to much importance to things which are not worth to bother. This is a reminder to myself to stay with the feet on the ground
network engineer, mostly maintaining personal layer 8
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!